Monday, November 26, 2007

Stuck Again

Ever experience one those times where you feel like you’re stuck in the same old hole you always fall into? The hole feels dark but familiar. You’ve escaped the hole several times before, and you even remember how you escaped out of the hole last time. This time, despite the memory of your last escape, you still feel trapped without a way out.

That’s where I’ve been the last two weeks. Same dumb hole I always fall into. Ever fall into the hole so many times that you fell like you might as well live in the hole? I fear that these feelings don’t separate me from other people, but in fact they connect me to millions of other believers.

We need to keep pressing on.

The words of Moses to the people of Israel before he died:
Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

No comments: